You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish, for details, see aboutcookies.org.
Cookies on our website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on this website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies) and remember your choices (functionality cookies). We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
• to recognise your computer when you visit our website,
• to retain clients’ email addresses and passwords when they log in to our ‘Member’s Area,’
• to track you as you navigate our website,
• to improve the website’s usability i.e. our Live Chat application to answer questions you have in real time,
• to analyse the use of our website – such as how many people visit us each day,
• in the administration of our website.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to Gourmet Snapshot Studios, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for Gourmet Snapshot Studios, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.