Increase Sales With Great Product Photos : Research shows us that 93% of consumers consider visual content to be the key deciding factor in a purchasing decision. Most importantly the quality of the visuals you’ll use to show how your products look is ESSENTIAL.
A good commercial photographer will be able to create a photograph that appeals directly to consumer emotions. The image of the product should be one that your client feels they can virtually touch, smell or taste. A professional product photographer will help a business to create an image that can evoke the feelings that drive a purchase in this way. They will create a style that suits the product and the business brand by choosing the right lens, correct lighting, suitable backgrounds, props and orientation.
Humans are visual creatures — 67% of customers think that, that clear and detailed images are more important than product information or customer ratings. You can only convert a visitor into a customer if they are confident in what they’re buying, so you’re going to need great product images to avoid the purchase resistance that comes from an inability to visualise a product. Taking professional-looking product images can be easy if you nail your setup, get into a routine, and learn a little about photography. Before you give up on your product images, check out these 10 product photography tips to help you increase your sales.It may sound obvious, but in the world of hospitality & restaurants, and on the internet in general, product photography is the fastest and most effective means you have of promoting your service and products. But there are many added benefits to investing in your product photography, including:
- It will be the first thing a potential shopper sees and it will instantly tell them if they have found what they are looking for
- If your photography is stronger than your competition’s, it will impact your visitors’ decision making process
- Strong product photography works hand-in-hand with informative and optimised product copy
- Good photography is good for customer services – it reduces returns because your customers receive exactly what they were expecting
- Having variety in your product photography increases your chances of it being shared on social media, or even being used in blogs
At the end, about how to increase sales with great-product photos, you have to remember this : Branding should be central to every decision your company makes. For businesses, photography can be used effectively in campaigns, advertising, branding, on your website, social media and much more. The power of visual communication has rocketed with the use of social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.